About the Airdrie & District Hospice Society
Our Mission: ADHS enhances community capacity by promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
Our Vision: No one dies alone.
A small group of individuals came together to form the Airdrie & District Hospice Society in February 2011. This group recognized the need for Palliative Care in the Airdrie & District area and began planning to make the dream a reality.
We serve Airdrie and surrounding areas including Balzac, Beiseker, Crossfield and North Rocky View (including Irricana, Kathryn, Keoma and Madden). A rough population estimate of 86,802 residents.
- Obtain a physical location for our society
- To have hospice beds which we can offer to those in need
- Work with partners to reach current and proposed goals
- Offer support programs and education to the community
- Increase awareness and education of hospice services and how palliative care works
- Develop fundraising programs to help our society sustain and grow to meet community needs
To learn more about the hospice and access our services, or to see how you can get involved please feel free to contact us!